Exercise of expiation of the Sacred Thorned Heart of Jesus
In His daily message on November 11, 2018, Christ Jesus revealed to us that He carries thorns in His Heart and needs us to remove them through adoration, contemplation, and prayer to the Sacred Thorned Heart of Jesus.
These thorns represent the mortal sins that souls live through ignorance, fanaticism and temptation provoked by His adversary.
Jesus asks us to dedicate a moment of the day to contemplate His Sacred Thorned Heart, which was revealed to Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque. Thus the angels will be able to remove, from the Lord, the painful thorns which humanity places.
Through this spiritual exercise, Our Lord will have the authority to save souls who, in life, have been condemned to earthly hell.
Read the complete message
Download the image of the Sacred Thorned Heart of Jesus
Novena to the Sacred Thorned Heart of Jesus
Our Lord asked us that, through a novena, we remove the nine principal thorns that wound His Sacred Heart.
Beyond alleviating the sorrow of the Master, the novena makes it possible for Him to assist
and rescue souls that were perverted and deviated from the path of true love.
*Rosary of the Divine Mercy is the same as Chaplet of Divine Mercy
The novena consists in praying 50, 72, or 150 beads of the Rosary of Divine Mercy, according to the offering of each one who prays.
However, Our Lord clarifies that
The Nine Principal Thorns
- First: the thorn of lie and deception. Read message
- Second: the thorn of the exploitation and trafficking of children and women in the world. Read message
- Third: the bloody thorn of those who slander and deny My Work in these times. Read message
- Fourth: the painful thorn of indifference that many of My followers left for Me. Read message
- Fifth: the painful thorn of the ingratitude of men. Read message
- Sixth: the thorn of violence and the transgression of human life through abortion. Read message
- Seventh: the painful thorn of lies. Read message
- Eighth: the thorn of infidelity and of redress. Read message
- Ninth: the thorn of the materialistic and lavish life. Read message
Together as humanity, let us restore the Heart of Christ, lift up our prayerful word to God and withdraw the thorns that so wound Him.
Chaplet of the Divine Mercy
On each union bead, let’s pray:
I offer You the Body and Blood,
Soul and Divinity
of Your Dearly Beloved Son,
Our Lord Jesus Christ,
in atonement for our sins
and those of the whole world.
Blood and Water
that flowed out from the Heart of Jesus
as a fountain of Mercy for us,
I trust in You.
On each decade, let’s pray
For the sake of His sorrowful Passion,
have Mercy on us
and on the whole world.
At the end, let’s pray:
have pity on us
and on the whole world.
Download all the messages of the novena in PDF